Are you a motivated self-starter craving opportunity?
Want to work in a collaborative & dynamic team environment?
Do you long for genuine career advancement?
- Established & award winning practice
- Varied & exciting role – with personal ownership of projects
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement
- One-on-one mentorship from our award winning company director.
- Office wide use of latest ArchiCAD software
- Modern & relaxed office located in the centre of vibrant Cambridge
LAD Architecture is a progressive design practice specialising in bespoke residential & commercial architecture throughout New Zealand. We’re a diverse and dynamic team who punch well above our weight within the industry!
Due to our continued growth we require an experienced & talented Architect or Architectural Designer to join our team. Key requirements of the role are the following:
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- True design flair with an ability to think ‘outside the box’.
- Excellent command of Archicad 21 / 22 – BIM & 3D rendering experience highly desirable.
- Efficiency producing thoroughly detailed & accurate concept design and building consent documentation.
- Ability to develop strong, positive & long lasting relationships with clients, consultants, trades people and council.
- A thorough knowledge of the NZ Building Code and NZ3604.
To be successful in this role you’ll have genuine creative flair and a desire to succeed professionally. You’ll exude positive energy, demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail & be 100% focussed on delivering positive client outcomes.
Based in the vibrant & thriving town of Cambridge, you’ll have world class sporting facilities, mountains & ski fields, surf beaches, bike trails, lakes & a diverse range of amazing schools on your doorstep. Close to major cities and airports, excellent shopping centres and restaurants, you’ll experience a fantastic lifestyle that provides a true work-life balance!
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you!
- This role is expected to start on Monday 4th February 2019, however this is flexible.
- You MUST be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this vacancy.
Please apply online by sending your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org ....... remember to include your resume, covering letter & a portfolio showcasing your best work.
For more information on this role or LAD Architecture, please call our director Aaron - 027 5777 141.
We look forward to hearing from you!