Are you a talented & experienced ArchiCAD Technician looking to become a key player in a successful practice? Do you thrive working in a close knit, collaborative team environment? Do you crave genuine opportunities to advance your career?
If yes, then LAD Architecture is offering the perfect role for you!
- Varied & exciting technical role, working on a diverse range of highly detailed projects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with company directors and associates.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement.
- Office wide use of state-of-the-art CAD & 3D visualisation software.
- Modern & relaxed office located in the centre of vibrant Cambridge.
We're an award-winning team, with a shared passion for quality architecture within a collaborative team environment. We value a healthy work life balance and progression of our team.
Due to our continued expansion, we're seeking to find a talented ArchiCAD Technician.
If you possess the following attributes & skills, we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience.
- Proven documentation ability across high end residential, multi residential & commercial sectors.
- Excellent command of ArchiCAD 23 / 24 – BIM & 3D rendering experience highly desirable.
- Sound documentation skills.
- Sound technical knowledge, construction detailing & drawing management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the NZ Building Code and NZ3604.
- Ability to work autonomously in the coordination of consultants & projects.
- Desire to ultimately lead projects & small teams through all technical stages.
- Desire to develop your design skill set over time.
- Ability to develop positive & long-lasting relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- A proactive, can do attitude towards your work and clients.
- Ability to contribute to and enhance the positive team culture within the office.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Hold a recognised Architectural Technology qualification (or equivalent).
To be successful in this role you’ll have a great sense of humour, demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail & be focussed on delivering positive client outcomes.
Based in the vibrant & thriving town of Cambridge, you’ll have world class sporting facilities, mountains & ski fields, surf beaches, bike trails, lakes, and a diverse range of quality schools on your doorstep. Close to major cities and airports, excellent shopping centres and restaurants, you’ll experience a community and lifestyle that offers a true work-life balance!
A generous remuneration package is on offer with this position.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications close Friday 30th April at 5pm.
For more information on this role or our company, please call our Director Aaron on 027 5777 141 or explore our website further.
Please note that you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.