Are you a registered architect or design professional looking for a fresh challenge? Do you thrive working in a close knit, collaborative team environment? Do you crave genuine opportunities to advance your career & to make your mark within a dynamic team?
If yes, then LAD Architecture is offering the perfect role for you!
- Varied & exciting leadership role – with personal ownership of projects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with company directors and associates.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement.
- Office wide use of state-of-the-art CAD & 3D visualisation software.
- Modern & relaxed office located in the centre of vibrant Cambridge.
We're an award-winning team, with a shared passion for quality architecture within a collaborative team environment. We value a healthy work life balance and progression of our team.
Due to our continued expansion, we're seeking to find a talented Architect or Architectural Designer.
If you possess the following attributes & skills, we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 7+ years industry experience.
- Proven design experience across high end residential, multi residential & commercial sectors.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ creatively.
- Commitment to design excellence.
- Ability to lead projects & small teams through all stages.
- Ability to work autonomously in the coordination of consultants & projects.
- Sound command of ArchiCAD 23 / 24 – BIM & 3D rendering experience highly desirable.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge, construction detailing & drawing management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the NZ Building Code and NZ3604.
- Ability to develop positive & long-lasting relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- A proactive, can do attitude towards your work and clients.
- Ability to contribute to and enhance the positive team culture within the office.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
To be successful in this role you’ll be hungry for career progression, demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail & be 100% focussed on delivering positive client outcomes.
Based in the vibrant & thriving town of Cambridge, you’ll have world class sporting facilities, mountains & ski fields, surf beaches, bike trails, lakes, and a diverse range of quality schools on your doorstep. Close to major cities and airports, excellent shopping centres and restaurants, you’ll experience a community and lifestyle that offers a true work-life balance!
A generous remuneration package is on offer with this position.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications close Friday 30th April at 5pm.
For more information on this role or our company, please call our Director Aaron on 027 5777 141 or explore our website some more!
Please note, you must have a recognised design qualification to be considered for this role. You must also be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.